At OPEX Upper Main Line, our unique On-Site Personal Training program offers numerous benefits while maximizing affordability. Personal training will maximize the efficacy of each training session when combined with our cutting-edge, individually crafted training programs.
Personal Training in Paoli is the Solution You’ve Been Looking For!
Personal Training is the perfect solution for you if:
- You’re asking yourself “should I get a personal trainer?” If you have an interest in individualized fitness instruction then personal training is exactly what you need.
- You have a particular movement issue or a skill you would like individual attention on, including weight loss. You personal trainer will work with you to develop a specific plan that is customized to helping you reach your fitness goals.
- You have specific needs, where having an Individual Coach is a necessity for you to safely train. Our professional trainers are experienced in working with individuals of all backgrounds, skill levels, ages, and disabilities. We can help you work around any obstacle!
- You have a serious pre-existing injury. If you have an injury that you are consulting with doctors/physical therapist’s to carefully monitor and rehabilitate, we can give you the work guidance you need to strengthen your muscles without causing further damage.
Our Personal Training Program Includes:
- Fully individualized personal training programming based on your goals and abilities. By fully individualized, we mean that one of our expert coaches will write you a fitness program, including a personalized nutrition and an exercise plan, that is designed for YOU.
- Initial Nutritional Consultation and ongoing nutritional monitoring and support
- Daily floor coaching hours designed for you to have the most amount of exposure and access to our expert coaching staff
- Accountability: Personal or remote consults every 4-6 weeks as needed. These help to stay on track and tuned in to training needs, progress tracking, exercise and diet plan, and a great way to check in with your coach regarding any lifestyle changes that come up throughout a given week or month.
- Full access to our top notch facility during hours of 6am-8pm, including state of the art weightlifting, weight training, cardio, and gymnastic equipment to fulfill your needs for strength, conditioning, endurance, weight loss, and general fitness. Our facility includes ample parking, multiple restrooms, member storage, and a shower. Not to mention, a member lounge, children's area, in house sports massage and physical therapy rooms, and additional nutritional and lifestyle coaching services available by appointment.
- Use of our FITBOT software, for progress tracking and reporting.